Our Address

Quick Contact

©2017 by Insureone Insurance Solutions. Proudly created with Wix.com

509 13th street Modesto ca 95354


Connect with Us

     Save money with   InsureOne.

InsureOne is your one-stop shop for the best car insurance available at the best price.
We offer a broad range of auto insurance options, including multi-policy, multi-car, good driver and student discounts. Our local advisors will help you find the policy that best suits your needs and your wallet.

Whether you’ve had a ticket, an accident, a DUI, or want SR-22 insurance and need to quickly find cheap car insurance, we can help. We offer low rates even for hard to insure drivers.

We believe it is to everyone’s benefit that all drivers have access to affordable auto insurance, regardless of their social, economic, or legal status. Our insurance experts do the shopping for you — we have the best carriers to find the company that’s the best value for you.

Call us today for a low cost car insurance quote and let us maximize your savings!

Coverage: What Affects My Auto Insurance Rates?

When considering a car insurance policy, calculate how much coverage you actually need. Decide on the limits you want to set for each category, the total deductible, and if you are comfortable paying that amount in the event of an accident.

Consider factors that affect your car insurance bill

A number of auto insurance requirements apply if you are getting a new car financed, so you have little wiggle room there. But, if you are driving an older car that’s done some long hauling and isn’t worth a fortune, you may save on your premium by raising your deductible.

Think about what it could cost if your car were stolen, or wrecked, or if you or someone else got hurt. Calculate the cost of insuring a new luxury car before you buy it. If your new vehicle is worth that hefty premium, go for it. Or, you may choose to look for something less expensive.

You can’t help where you live, but you will pay a higher premium in cities where crime and accident rates are high, as opposed to small towns or the countryside. If you haven’t found someone special to settle down with, it might show on your car insurance bill. Single males under 25 are considered riskier drivers. If you do fall in this category, you should consider a more sensible vehicle; delay buying that Mustang or Camaro until you are 26, and married!

Teen Car Insurance

Teen drivers have higher insurance rates due to inexperience behind the wheel and risk-taking behaviors. And increased risks mean higher insurance rates. Teenagers are also the most likely to be involved in accidents, with 16-year-old drivers over 2.5 times more likely to be in a crash than 20- to 24-year-olds.

There are ways to soften the higher teen car insurance rates. Have your teen driver take a quality driver’s education course and maintain good grades to qualify for a Good Student discount.

Insurance Quotes and Multiple Drivers

It is often assumed that all drivers live at the primary residence and all vehicles are parked at this address. If either one of these is not true, the rate will be affected. Often, companies require that the insured drivers must have verifiable driving records. This means if no record can be found, the rate could likely increase.

           coverage options for your policy

Generally speaking, auto coverage's break down into 3 distinct categories: liability, vehicle-based, and medical. While some are required and some are optional, all are extremely valuable protections that can help financially safeguard you. Here are the main types of auto insurance coverage you can choose.


Medical coverage's for drivers

Medical coverage's are designed to pay for the medical care of you and your passengers after an accident.

Medical payments coverage

Medical payments coverage, also known as medical and funeral services payments, can help cover accident-related medical expenses (including funeral expenses) for you, other drivers on your policy, and passengers. It can also offer coverage if you're struck by a car as a pedestrian or cyclist.


Personal injury protection (PIP) coverage

Personal injury protection can help cover medical expenses for you and your passengers after an accident, regardless of fault. Offered (or required) in no-fault states, PIP is a complex coverage that varies widely by state. In general, it covers hospitalization, rehabilitation, other medical expenses, and (sometimes) lost wages up to the limits you select.

No-fault states restrict what drivers can and can't legally recoup from other drivers after an accident. In these states, you (and your insurer) are responsible for your own medical expenses up to a state-specific threshold.


Coverage's that protect your vehicle

When your car stops running, so does your daily routine. a slew of vehicle-based coverage options designed to help get your car or truck back on the road after an accident.

Comprehensive coverage

This coverage is for all those unpredictable elements that spring up on the road or in your driveway. Comprehensive coverage, also known as "comp" or "other than collision," can help pay for repairs (or replacement, if your car's totaled) after your car's damaged by a natural disaster, vandalism, theft, fire, or a falling tree branch.

Glass damage is typically covered under comprehensive coverage too.

Collision coverage

Collision coverage, together with comprehensive coverage, is a key component of what's often referred to as "full coverage." While your property damage coverage helps others repair their cars, collision is there to assist you. If you've caused an accident, collision helps to either repair damage or replace damaged parts of your car.

Comprehensive and collision coverage's are not state-mandated coverage's, but they may be required by a loan or leasing company.

Emergency roadside service (ERS) coverage

While no one can doubt the importance of collision and comprehensive coverages, none of them spring into action until the car gets to a repair shop. In the meantime, there's still the matter of towing and other roadside service fees, which can rack up in a hurry. This is where emergency roadside service comes in.

ERS (called towing and labor coverage in some states) can be purchased on policies that have comprehensive and collision coverage's. It can be a big lift to those marooned by mechanical failure or in need of maintenance like tire changes, gas fill-ups, battery jumps, etc.

Rental car coverage

This coverage reimburses you for the cost of your rental car if your insured vehicle is in the shop or is unavailable due to an accident. You need to have comprehensive and collision on your policy in order to add rental car coverage. In certain states,  which covers the rental cost of a vehicle comparable in size and body type to your regular ride.

loan/lease gap coverage

We all know that a car's value depreciates over time. But if you financed or leased a vehicle and have an accident that's declared a total loss, you might end up owing more to your financing or leasing company than the car is worth.

This is where loan/lease gap insurance can be a real saver.

Insurers don't determine your actual cash value (ACV) settlement based on what you owe, but rather on what the car is worth just prior to the accident. Let's say you owe $20,000 on your new Mini Cooper, but your car is now only worth about $16,000. If your car is totaled, you might get a settlement check of $16,000 but still owe an additional $4,000 on your loan or lease.

Loan/lease gap insurance (as its name suggests) helps bridge this divide between the ACV and what you still owe.

Customized parts and equipment coverage

It's only natural that you want your ride to reflect your personal style, and that's where customized parts and equipment insurance can help.

It insures items like stereos and TV equipment, navigation systems, phones, custom grilles and spoilers, custom paint, furniture, and paintings or murals. also offers up to $4,000 worth of coverage on equipment for disabled drivers and passengers.

If you put a lot of time and effort into enhancing your ride, this coverage can be a vital component of your car insurance policy.

liability coverage's 

Liability is a type of car insurance coverage that's legally required in most states. It pays for damaged property, medical care, and lost wages for other drivers and passengers if you're found at fault in an accident.

As liability coverage is required in nearly all states, so, too, are the coverage limits that come with it. Each state sets its own minimum limits (minimum maximums) that drivers must maintain on their car insurance policies. These minimums are typically expressed in a 3-tier system: 25/50/15, for example. These numbers mean the following:

  • 25 – The maximum amount (in thousands) the insurer will contribute toward injury-related expenses per person

  • 50 – The total amount the insurer will contribute toward injury-related expenses per incident

  • 15 – The max amount the insurer will pay for property damage for each incident

When you buy your policy, you won't be able to select limits below your state's legal requirements. But you can always set limits that are higher.

Liability coverage generally breaks down into 2 main categories: bodily injury and property damage.

Bodily injury (BI) and property damage (PD) liability coverage

BI and PD liability are the basic building blocks of a typical car insurance policy. Bodily injury insurance covers medical expenses and lost wages for injured drivers or passengers, while property damage insurance covers the repairs or replacement of damaged cars and other property (e.g., a garage, fence, porch, etc.).

Liability insurance can also help defray legal fees if you're sued for further damages.

Liability coverage in no-fault states

In the states with no-fault insurance, insured drivers are typically compensated for medical expenses by their own insurers, regardless of who caused the accident. Nonetheless, BI liability coverage is still required in no-fault states because if injuries reach a certain severity, the at-fault driver may be sued by the injured party. If that happens, your BI coverage can help cover your liability expenses.

Generally speaking, property damage liability works the same in no-fault states as it does in other states. In other words, the driver found at fault is responsible for any damage caused by the accident.

Uninsured/underinsured motorist liability

There are 2 types of uninsured and underinsured motorist liability coverage: bodily injury and property damage. Both are designed to protect you, financially, from drivers with minimal or no coverage. Some states require drivers to have some form of this coverage. In other states, it's an option.

Uninsured motorist bodily injury liability coverage can help pay for medical expenses and lost wages of policyholders, authorized drivers, and passengers when the accident-causing driver is uninsured.

Underinsured coverage works similarly to uninsured insurance, except this coverage steps in when the at-fault driver's liability limits aren't enough to cover your post-accident expenses.

Uninsured/underinsured motorist property damage coverage helps pay for your car's repairs if the at-fault driver doesn't have enough of the required property damage coverage or if they are uninsured.